Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

"With respect to Manny Pacquiao, my wife hits harder," - Jorge Solis......?

I think we can translate that to "I'm a sore loser"

It's from this article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story...

Favorite Answer

the person doing the inetrview at that time should've asked jorge solis "why didn't you ask your wife to fight instead?"

The blogbaba expected Solis to get KOed by the third or fouth round, so in that respect eight rounds was over an achievement for Jorge. I guess all those rounds of sparring with such a heavy hitting wife prepared him for the power of the Pacman. Solis is not the first sore loser in boxing, he won't be the last.

Solis is a sore loser. He can't even give respect to a great fighter who just whooped his sorry as$!

oh what a pile of rubbish, why he didn't get up after second fall? Stop dreaming guys, the best way to beat Manny is not to get knock out.

I guess his wife would have KO'ed her in the 4th round instead of

Manny's 8th.

oh yeah.... so if the fight would have been solis vs. his wife., solis would have been ko'ed in round 3.. what if pacquaio fight ms. solis . to see if what he said was true.. LOLZ

• pacquiao just got lucky he did not fight with jorge wife