I live Mission Valley (San Diego) near Qualcomm and I want to go out for a nice dinner with my special someone

Does anyone have any recommendations where we should go? That isn't super expensive? Thanks!!!

Favorite Answer

Tio Leo's

Mission Gorge

6333 Mission Gorge

San Diego

Tel: (619)280-9944

Nicolosi's Italian Restaurant

5351 Adobe Falls Rd • San Diego, CA 92120

Tel: 619-287-5757

PF Chang's

Fashion Valley Mall

7077 Friars Road

San Diego, CA 92108

Source(s): www.tioleos.com www.nicolosis.com www.pfchangs.com

As a former resident of Ocean beach for several years and frequent visitor several times a year because family lives there, I believe I can help you. You shouldn't have any trouble meeting people, except the men outnumber the women about 5 to 1. Mission Bay is the place for you. There a large number of college grads living in the area. The college students are transitory, but the permanent residents are mostly in your age group. The gaslamp area is mostly upper level (married) professional people, and there are a lot more homeless in the downtown area. Between Mission Bay and Downtown is a very short, easy drive, about 20 minutes or less. Front street has just barely climbed out of it's former slum area, and isn't very clean. There are a lot of warehouses still there.

Mexican : Casa De Pico in Grossmont Center mall in La Mesa (AWESOME food, decent prices, very authentic atmosphere, rich in colors and textures, and WAAYY better than Tio Leo's)

Seafood : Anthony's by the bay or The Brigantine off of severin in La Mesa

Asian : PF Chang's there in the valley (Excellent food, fun contempo atmosphere, slightly pricey... but well worth it)

Italian : Olive Garden is always a good choice (I am not quite the expert on other Italian places though... Olive Garden is always where me and my wife go for Italian)

If you two are in the mood for something more casual, might I suggest Rockin' Baja Lobster in Old town, or Mimi's Cafe (All around the county) both have excellent food with a more chill environment.

Hope that helps!

• Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

1355 North Harbor Drive

San Diego, CA 92101

Reservation Phone: (619) 233-1422

I think that Cheesecake Factory is always a good choice because the food is great, the atmosphere is nice and romantic. Plus it's not too expensive. You might wanna try also a restaurant called Bali in San Diego. the food has island flavor and the atmosphere is beautiful and the food is not too expensive. hope this helps!

Tom's Lighthouse on Harbor Island is very nice and not to pricey, The Bali Hai for oriental, Red Sails Inn for Breakfast. All these places are on the water and have great views, you're in San Diego take advantage.

• lzrd87

There is the Cheesecake Factory in Fashion Valley.

Don't forget, you are only 10-15 minutes from downtown and the gaslamp quarter is filled with lots of good restaurants....they Spaghetti Factory

Prego in Hazard Center off Mission Center Rd. Really good & nice atmosphere without being too $$$$

Japengos in la jolla its great delicious fusion food go with the calamari steaks and the pork chops they have great tapas don't order Dinner plates just tapas and share with that special one seat outside by the fireplace so romantic

Gordon Biersch - It is a brewery but nice

Fish Market

Somewhere in Old Town - Zocalo Grille

Benihana