Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Who will win tonight, Pacquiao or Solis?

Why?

Favorite Answer

Sports Addict ~

Hands down Pacquiao should win, he's the favorite, but then again Tyson was favored over Douglas too. The biggest difference here is Solis is no Buster Douglas.

Thanks for the question Sports Addict and by the way great picture! Peace.

Solis is coming up in weight from featherweight to super featherweight. This is a set up match for a rematch between pacqiauo and Marquez. Solis is going to be a punching bag tonight. Sigh.. the drama of boxing. Pacquio needs to move up to lightweight to get some real competition. He is probably a lightweight masquerading as a featherweight. I would like to see him and corrales or him and casamayor go at it. Those would be slug fests!

Pacquiao will probably win by a knockout,,,,,,,,,,,, Solis maybe undefeated but he had never fought somebody as hard hitting and fast like the Pacman.

I say no question Pacquiao i mean its like a given to me anyway. unless theres a miricle. i would definalty put my bet on Pacquiao.

solis i think pacman is over rated and i like to go with the underdogs!

Pacquiao no doubt at all