Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anria A asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who was Kylie Minogue in Neighbours? Was she one of Karl and Susans kids?

Only started watching Neighbours in the last year. I'm slowly getting fimiliar with all the relations, and now I'm wondering, who was Kylie and Danni related to in Neighbours and what was their character names?

Favorite Answer

Kylie played Charlene "Lennie" Mitchell. The character was Madge's daughter and later married Scott Robinson.

Danni Minogue was in "Home and Away".

Kylie Minogue played "Charlene Mitchell" on Neighbours - the daughter of Anne Charlston's character "Madge Ramsay" from 1986-1988.

Dannii starred in "Home & Away" in 1990. She has never acted in "Neighbours".

Danni was a goth called Emma in Home and away. I think she was adopted/fostered by Alf and Ailsa Stewart. Kylie Was Madge's (Anne Charleston) daughter Charleen in neighbours and she married Jim Robinson's (Alan Dale who plays Bradford Meade in Ugly Betty) youngest son Scott played by Jason Donovan!

Kylie was Charlene, gosh that was a long time ago, cant tell you much more right now... oh yes, her sister was never in Neighbours...

she was Charlene Mitchelle (became Robinson after she married Scot), Madge was here mum whom later married Harold.Why do people keep saying about Danni,you never asked about her.

NO I REMEMBER WATCHING KYLIE ON THERE SHE AINT ONE OF THERE KIDS