Anria A asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who was Kylie Minogue in Neighbours? Was she one of Karl and Susans kids?

Only started watching Neighbours in the last year. I'm slowly getting fimiliar with all the relations, and now I'm wondering, who was Kylie and Danni related to in Neighbours and what was their character names?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Kylie played Charlene "Lennie" Mitchell. The character was Madge's daughter and later married Scott Robinson.

Danni Minogue was in "Home and Away".

• 1 decade ago

Kylie Minogue played "Charlene Mitchell" on Neighbours - the daughter of Anne Charlston's character "Madge Ramsay" from 1986-1988.

Dannii starred in "Home & Away" in 1990. She has never acted in "Neighbours".

• 1 decade ago

Danni was a goth called Emma in Home and away. I think she was adopted/fostered by Alf and Ailsa Stewart. Kylie Was Madge's (Anne Charleston) daughter Charleen in neighbours and she married Jim Robinson's (Alan Dale who plays Bradford Meade in Ugly Betty) youngest son Scott played by Jason Donovan!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kylie was Charlene, gosh that was a long time ago, cant tell you much more right now... oh yes, her sister was never in Neighbours...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

she was Charlene Mitchelle (became Robinson after she married Scot), Madge was here mum whom later married Harold.Why do people keep saying about Danni,you never asked about her.

• 1 decade ago

NO I REMEMBER WATCHING KYLIE ON THERE SHE AINT ONE OF THERE KIDS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.