ada asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文釋做英文~~~唔該~急ar~~十分

用過去式釋做英文~~~~唔該

我的朋友覺得日落好美麗

我建議今晚我們不如去海灘散步

我們見到有詢問處,我們就過去問詢問處問今晚有咩活動,個人講今晚海灘有個派對,

我們每個都好興奮,所以我們就決定去今晚的海灘派對

我們在遠處見到一隻猴子,但這隻猴子比平常大幾倍,這時我們都不知是人還是猴子,

我們都好好奇

我就行去看看是否真是猴子,我們行到過去,看清楚點.原來是人扮的.我們問點解要扮猴子,

個人話是今晚的海灘派對要打扮成這樣,我覺得想有趣

到了今晚的派對,每個人都扮成動物.這時很像動物園,這次的度假真是玩得好開心

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The friend of mine thought that the sunset good is beautiful I to suggest we were inferior tonight the beach takes a walk

We see have the information desk, we on the past asked that the information desk asked the tonight has baa the activity, individual lecture of tonight beach has a faction to be right, our each good excited, therefore we decided the tonight the beach sends rightly

We see a monkey in the distant place, but this monkey compared to ordinary big several times, we did not know by now is the human or the monkey, we good curious

I on the line have a look whether is really the monkey, our line to the past, looked at the clear spot. Originally is the human plays the role. We asked that Xie Yao plays the role of the monkey, a logical expression is the tonight beach sends to need to dress up this, I thought that wants to be interesting right to the tonight faction, each people played the role of the animal. By now looked like the zoo very much, this time takes vacation really plays well happy

Chinese releases makes English ~~~ not should ~ anxious ar~~ to use the past tense to release very makes English ~~~~ not should

Source(s): myself

Friend of me is it have more beautiful sunsets well to feel

I propose this evening we are not so good as going to the seabeach to take a walk

We saw enquiry desk, we asked in the past the enquiry desk asked that there will be a baa activity this evening, individual tells a party that there is the seabeach of this evening,

We each one are very excited , so we decide the seabeach party of tonight's

We see one monkey in distant place, but the monkey have odd heavier than usual, all of us do not know to be the people or the monkey at this moment,

We are all very curious

I go to see competently whether it is really a monkey or not, we walk and get over, see clearly and click. It was that the people played the part of originally. We ask that will click and solve and play the part of monkeys,

The personal is that tonight's seabeach party should be dressed up like this, I thought that it is interesting to think

Have reached tonight's party, everybody plays the part of animals. Very like the zoo at this moment, spending holidays and is really played happily well this time

Source(s): dr.eye
  • 用過去式釋做英文~~~~唔該

我的朋友覺得日落好美麗

我建議今晚我們不如去海灘散步

我們見到有詢問處,我們就過去問詢問處問今晚有咩活動,個人講今晚海灘有個派對,

我們每個都好興奮,所以我們就決定去今晚的海灘派對

我們在遠處見到一隻猴子,但這隻猴子比平常大幾倍,這時我們都不知是人還是猴子,

我們都好好奇

個人話是今晚的海灘派對要打扮成這樣,我覺得想有趣

到了今晚的派對,每個人都扮成動物.這時很像動物園,這次的度假真是玩得好開心

Releases with the past tense makes English ~~~~ not to be supposed the friend of mine to think the sunset good is beautiful I to suggest tonight we were inferior the beach takes a walk we to see has the information desk, we on the past asked the information desk asked the tonight has baa the activity, individual lecture of tonight beach has a faction to, our each all good excited, therefore we decided the tonight the beach sends to us to see a monkey in the distant place, but this monkey compared to ordinary big several times, we all did not know by now was the human or the monkey, we good are all curious I on the line to have a look whether really is the monkey, our line to the past, looked at the clear spot. Originally is the human plays the role of. We asked Xie Yao plays the role of the monkey, a logical expression is the tonight beach sends to need to dress up this, I thought wants to arrive the tonight faction interesting to, each people all played the role of the animal. By now very much looked like the zoo, this time taking vacation really was plays well happy!

Source(s): me

My friend thought that the sunset was spectacular and so i suggested having a walk on the beach.

We went to the enquiry and asked if there were any special events / activities that evening. The staff told us that there was party on the beach.

We all felt excited and we decided to go to the beach party.

We saw a money in the distance. This money was exceptionally large, probably a few times bigger than a normal one. We could not be sure whether it was a human or a monkey then.

We were very curious.

We went near to have a look. When we were there, we took a close look at it. Ah! "It" was a monkey in disguise! I asked the man why he dressed like a monkey and he said everyone had to dress like that for the beach party. I found that very funny.

When it was time for the party, everyone dressed like an animal. This vacation was really a very happy one!

Friend of mine thought the sunset good is beautiful I to suggest tonight we were inferior to the beach takes a walk We saw has the inquiry place, we inquired asking place on the past to ask the tonight has baa the activity, individual lecture of tonight beach has a faction to, our each good was all excited, therefore we decided the tonight the beach sends rightly We see a monkey in the distant place, but this monkey compared to ordinary big several times, we all did not know by now was the person or the monkey, we well are all wonderful I on the line have a look whether really is the monkey, our line to the past, looked at the clear spot Originally is the person plays the role of We asked Xie Yaopan the monkey, a logical expression is the tonight beach sends to need to dress up this, I thought wants interesting to arrive the tonight faction to, each people all played the role of the animal By now very much liked the zoo, this vacation really was plays well happy