SHOW asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

哪位大大能幫我把自我介紹翻成英文嗎? 很急!!! (20點)

我是XXX,今年18歲,家住XXXXXX,現在就讀XX高中。我有兩項最引以為傲的特點,第一:只要我認定想做的事,我一定會全力以付,不達成目標決不罷休。第二:是關於我的數學,從國小到高中,數學一直是我的強項,今年學測我拿了12級分,也參加過AMC12的數學檢定,但因為我經驗不足,所以成績不突出。我的興趣是運動,喜歡那種跟同學在球場上揮灑汗水的感覺,閒暇時,我也常浸沉在音樂天地裡,用音樂來紓解我課業上的壓力。去年參加了資工營,學長介紹了程式設計和很多網路上好玩神奇功能強大的網站,讓我印象非常非常深刻,更發現我對軟體、網路有很大的興趣,因此竭誠的希望老師們能給我這個機會進入貴系,讓我的夢想在此翱翔!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a XXX, this year is 18 years old, the house lives XXXXXX, attending a XX senior high school now.I have two distinguishing features that take it as an honour most , the first:As long as I affirm to want to do of matter, I would certainly with all strength with pay, don't reaching a target will never give up.The second:Is concerning my mathematics, get to senior high school from the elementary school, mathematics has been my strong item, learning to measure me to take this year 12 class cent, also attended the mathematics examination of the AMC12, but because of my experience shortage, so the result isn't outstanding.My interest is an exercise, liking that kind of the feeling that writes freely with classmate on the stadium a sweat, odd moment, I also often immerse to sink in music world, putting aside my pressure on the lessons with music.Attended the Zi work camp last year, the senior introduced program design are best to play a strong website of miraculous function with a lot of networks, make my impression very very deep, founded me having very great interest to the software, network more, so hoped with all sincerity the teachers can give me this chance into an expensive department, letting my dream in this hover!

Source(s): 劉德華給我講的
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.