Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Pacquiao vs. Solis?

Who do you think will win tomorrow night? I'm a Pacquiao fan, but I've never seen Solis fight. I had never heard of him until the fight was announced. Does anyone think Pacquaio can hand him his first loss?

Best Answer

They keep setting up people for pacman to knock out folks. Solis in undefeated. Check what weight class he is undefeated in. He should start out fighting lesser fighters when he moves up in weight not the #1 contender! This is a set up all the way. Of course pacman is going to win. Hopefully Solis has some tricks up his sleeve that no one is aware of. Maybe the purse money is worth getting knocked out for. Good luck solis.

To the user above me: Comeback. I hope you know that Manny is an overseas phenomenon now. He has been ever since 2001. He is a great fighter. There is no chance in hell that Manny loses this fight. I swear to God that if Manny loses, I will slit my wrists and enter oblivion. Solis cannot defeat Manny, just like man cannot walk on water.

Tough to say. Pacquiao usually just fights in the Phillipines and Solis in Mexico. Too close to call until the gloves are on. I'm pulling for Solis!

pacman knocked solis 3 times.And he won on the 8th round!

now yall know how Phillippinos are made of. there not a bunch of wimps,they take the risk! pinoy pride all the way!

And to lak8erman over there. Forget it already Pacman won! Solis lost.Its over so dont be mean to the people who root for Pacman cause to me i bet your just hatin.Not to be mean but,Dont judge people just beacuse they have other likes than you. GO PACMAN LOL.

• gman

Manny wins

pacquiao won via 8th round TKO

I can't believe another beaner got knocked out!!!! if only all the US border patrol can be as strong as pacman then we wouldn't have any illegal beaners and ******* crossing the border.

to the guy above me get a life or a girl!!!!!!!! Solis all the way!!!!!!!!!