Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Raven-Symone pregnant??

I heard Raven symone is or was pregnant anybody else hear or know this?

• lovely
    Favorite Answer

Yea i heard that same rumor like 2 or 3 years ago when she was on BET. people said she was pregnant by Omarion. but that was not true. That was only said because she gained quite a bit of weight...and 2 my knowledge has yet 2 lose it.

It was just a rumor. She just gained some weight and people emphasized that she was pregnant. But correct me if I am wrong but when you are pregnant doesn't your stomach seem more well-round-shaped and your belly button sticks out than a overweight belly. There is a difference. To the media I guess it made a good "for now" story to brew up.

I think it's just a rumor because she isnt one of the disney channel kids that have turned out all wild and crazy, and stay in the tabloids. I am proud of her for that.

Well I never heard that but it's probably just a rumor

• KitKat

Haven't heard anything about it, and the kids watch Disney channell all the time.

I never heard of this... but I doubt this... she is just a big... but there is nothing wrong with that until it affects her health...

yes i heard that too but it's just a rumor...people just assume that because she gained weight...

RAVEN IS SOO NOT PREGNANT...SHE IS JUST GAINING WEIGHT.....AND SHES 21

yeah i heard that LIL FIZZ is the daddy but i think she is just overweight !

I'd say it's a mean rumor...