Moving to Columbus, OH area, where should I live?

I will be working about 15 minutes north west of Columbus, OH. My son is in elementary school. Any advice on where to live?

Favorite Answer

Dublin OH is just outside of Columbus. The schools aren't bad. It's not right downtown either.

• ntisme

Grove city would be the best area to live. It's very close to Columbus and it's a safer plce to live. It is southwest of Columbus so I still think it would be close to theh place you're going to work at.

im from a small city in north ohio inhabitants in all likelihood round 3500 some thing like that and we've courses like that. so i understand for a truth Columbus as those sorts of courses. your perfect guess should be to discover you'll be to google ARC progams in colombas ohio.

• Anima

hm..

i live in columbus, ohio.

i don't really know where you should live.

but do you know where you're sending your son to school?

my advice is,

stay away from columbus public schools.

been there, done that.

not very safe, in my opinion.

but then again, what school is safe anymore?

I lived in Pickerington a couple years. Good schools. I liked it, nice neighborhood. It's southwest of Columbus.I wouldn't think it would be too far for you for work. And take your boy to COSI - he'll love it.

nowhere it's a dump, unless you are going to ohio state lol

ann- arbor,

MICHIGAN !

Source(s): what r u thinking man?