i need the address to the internal revenue service for federal?

i filed my u.s. individual income tax return for federal and i need the address to send it off tomorrow

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    That depends on what state you live in and what form you file you can find that information at the IRS website


  • 1 decade ago

    Rob is right, you send it to the IRS office of your state. By the way, last day to file taxes is somewhat misleading this year. Normally it should be the 15th of April but 15th falls on a Sunday. 16th is a holiday, Emancipation Day, in the District of Columbia, so tax deadline is pushed for most states to the 17th. http://edition.cnn.com/2007/EDUCATION/04/12/extra....

  • 7 years ago

    57 haddonfield rd cherryhill

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.