Why does the world hate Israel?

35 This is what the LORD says, he who appoints the sun to shine by day, who decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar— the LORD Almighty is his name: 36 "Only if these decrees vanish from my... show more 35 This is what the LORD says,
he who appoints the sun
to shine by day,
who decrees the moon and stars
to shine by night,
who stirs up the sea
so that its waves roar—
the LORD Almighty is his name:

36 "Only if these decrees vanish from my sight,"
declares the LORD,
"will the descendants of Israel ever cease
to be a nation before me."

37 This is what the LORD says:
"Only if the heavens above can be measured
and the foundations of the earth below be searched out
will I reject all the descendants of Israel
because of all they have done,"
declares the LORD.

If Satan can destroy Israel, God will stop being God. There is a spiritual war underneath the visible world, driving nations to hate Israel.
Update: You know well that the land was Israel's long before the sons of Ishmael settled there.
Update 2: girl, we all killed Jesus. And if you want to be literal, the Romans killed him after some misled Jews begged them to. The first Christians were Jews for Christ's sake. Get real.
Update 3: questions like this bring out the best people and the most evil people. Dead Man, BTK (bind torture and kill). People who hate Israel are slaves of Satan.