Which One Is Better Guitar?????

Jackson Kelly or Jackson Randy rhoads.....(comparing all of the models of both guitars)

Favorite Answer

The Jackson Kelly is a really good guitar. I have used it for about 2 months and I love it! The shape is really cool and two humbuckers sound so cool with my amp and a distortion pedal so it sounds so good to play guns n roses on it. I love this guitar, I was going to buy a Les Paul first but this was much better because my friend has a Les Paul and I think mine is better so buy this guitar and you will also love it.

A freind of mine has a Jackson Randy Rhoads Electric Guitar and says it is easily the greatest guitar he has ever played. It sounds great (thanks in part to the Seymour Duncan Humbuckers), it looks great, and unlike a Les Paul, which sounds just as good, it isn't heavy.

You can read reviews of current owners of Jackson Randy Rhoads and Jackson Kelly guitars at http://download-sheet-music-online.com/gibson-guit...

i like old gibson but try this call the dudes at samash online get the number at the website why they sell all the latest models of each guitar and most are working musicians and also the do the necks and set-ups for the guitars so they have played thousands of them,, an olde dude

Source(s): or website the jackson models and look the specs up guitarist since 1972

Kelly is easier to play while sitting down, but both look cool.