D$ asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

I am looking for case briefs...?

Hey, I was looking for some case briefs that I couldn't find on oyez.org or any where else for that matter. Know anything about any of these cases:

Ross v. Moffitt

Burdine v. Johnson

Ricketts v. Adamson

Santobello v. New York

Taylor v. Illinois

Georgia v. McCollum

Purkett v. Elem

Anything and everything is appreciated, thank you.

PS - I tried using Findlaw and they only gave the full cases, I am looking for the summarized version or case brief, thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

try just one case at a time like ... "Purkett v. Elem" + irac .....and no doubt you'll find some of the cases. It would probably be faster for you to brief the case yourself.

• 4 years ago

the flexibility grant would greater healthful in case you tilted it to the factor. Overheating would be a danger.. would you like the show screen to be on the interior? The black exterior of one is merely a case for it. you need to build a casing to hold it in place on one factor. the flexibility grant, back.. you will ought to cut back the metallic to mount the PSU as you will on a working laptop or pc case. you will desire to accomplish a little custom metalwork (or by ability of a holder) for the HDD to mount it. i think you need to placed a keyboard over it with a gentle black casing around it (additionally to hold it) you need to placed holes in the casing around the keyboard for some airflow. i'm undecided if the HS/F will slot in that o.k., yet you need to accomplish a little sizing learn. in case you had to place a video card in, that'd be puzzling.. And nonetheless require greater metallic artwork. greater metallic artwork: DVD/CD stress.. seems such as you are going to do multiple learn.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

big case better, then cheap case

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.