D$ asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

I am looking for case briefs...?

Hey, I was looking for some case briefs that I couldn't find on oyez.org or any where else for that matter. Know anything about any of these cases:

Ross v. Moffitt

Burdine v. Johnson

Ricketts v. Adamson

Santobello v. New York

Taylor v. Illinois

Georgia v. McCollum

Purkett v. Elem

Anything and everything is appreciated, thank you.

PS - I tried using Findlaw and they only gave the full cases, I am looking for the summarized version or case brief, thanks.

Favorite Answer

try just one case at a time like ... "Purkett v. Elem" + irac .....and no doubt you'll find some of the cases. It would probably be faster for you to brief the case yourself.

the flexibility grant would greater healthful in case you tilted it to the factor. Overheating would be a danger.. would you like the show screen to be on the interior? The black exterior of one is merely a case for it. you need to build a casing to hold it in place on one factor. the flexibility grant, back.. you will ought to cut back the metallic to mount the PSU as you will on a working laptop or pc case. you will desire to accomplish a little custom metalwork (or by ability of a holder) for the HDD to mount it. i think you need to placed a keyboard over it with a gentle black casing around it (additionally to hold it) you need to placed holes in the casing around the keyboard for some airflow. i'm undecided if the HS/F will slot in that o.k., yet you need to accomplish a little sizing learn. in case you had to place a video card in, that'd be puzzling.. And nonetheless require greater metallic artwork. greater metallic artwork: DVD/CD stress.. seems such as you are going to do multiple learn.

big case better, then cheap case