American Government and Economics questions?
1. Businesses must sell goods and services to stay in operation. Why is this important?
2.Goods must be stored until they can be sold or until customers want them. Why is this important?
3. Businesses need to handle money and keep records. Why is this important?
A detailed answer please. (3-5 sentences)
- Giggly GiraffeLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. To make a profit (sales exceed costs).
2. Storage has been OUT since 1990's. Walmart changed and created "Just in time Delivary" (JIT).
3. Records for share holders (owners), bonders (banks who loaned $, employees, government taxes). Helps business give good customer service (depending on data collected).Source(s): 1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_statement 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_In_Time_%28busin... 3.