?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Should I dye my hair Blond and move to Boise, Idaho???

I thought someone might get the vague reference to Pink Flamingos, which I saw for the 1st time a few days ago after waking up in the dead of night and flipping through the channels.

Favorite Answer

No, Boise isn't that much different that most mid-sized cities across the country.

Take it from someone who lived in the state for a few years, move into the panhandle of Idaho, the Moscow area or north of there. Beautiful country, clean air, excellent weather, and more militia encampments, armed to the teeth, than you can shake a stick at (not that you should.....tends to make them nervy).

And the blond hair? Instant Uber-Aryan acceptance at the local feed store.

Interesting side-note: Did you know that when you buy potatoes at the grocery store in Idaho, they aren't Idaho potatoes? They're commonly from Washington or Oregon. The Idaho ones are worth much more in further reaches of the country, and thus, are almost entirely exported.

You know what they say: Boises will be Boises. Dye your hair blonde, but don't bend forward in public places, or it could be, "this spuds for you."

well you NOT going to temporary dye your hair BLEACH blond you actually have to bleach it out to get that look I KNOW but ya it would be way easier to just go to the Halloween store and just get a wig plus it wont damage your actual hair and if you want something that you can actually curl or what ever go get one from the beauty supply store they sell real hair wigs so good luck and have FUN!!! :D

Boise is nice this time of year but you should remain a brunette!

• Ben R

MIght I also suggest a pectorial implant, cleft chin implant, a tatoo of Tobor the 8th Man, and a lumberjack wardrobe.

Source(s): Go get em' champ.

move to boise idaho and get me some potatoes!

It could be a brand new start for you AND Boise.

Sounds like a good idea

No, Idaho is boring and scary people.

If you want to.