Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Do you like to watch Inferno 3?

haha i love it! derricks back!

Best Answer

it's alright, i always want them to have nice decent people on the show, right now I like colie, rachel, alton, brad, susie, and a few others.

i think the final mission should involve real teamwork and see who acts best as a team, the bad as ses always scream and yell and fight with each other.

A secret mission should be the team that yells / curses at each other the least, gets an extra 10000 or something. They should use footage from the house and everything.

but fans probably wouldnt like that, they like to see drunken fights and tears and cursing

CT punching Davis= funny stuff

yeah i LOVE derrick! it was so exciting

I'm already hooked. Love all of these challenges because it brings out people's true characters when money is involved. I wonder who's going to hook up with whom this season. I can't believe CT hit Davis for no reason. What was he thinking?

oh yea- I love all those shows! i can't wait for next week!

Derrick rocks- I hope he finally wins!

I know! I was almost jumping out of my seat when he walked in the door!!