Screen printing.?

Why can i buy screen that what i use to stretch my mesh over aluminum frames ??

prefably online uk supplier. Also where can i get cheap hinge clamps?

3 Answers

  • Tim D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes, screen adhesive is for attaching the mesh to a welded or solid aluminum frame. Not for use on aluminum roller frame or any other adjustable frame as you sould use the locking strips to attach the mesh.

    Sorry about the supplier issue as I am in the US. We use Grainger or McMaster Carr for hinge clamps, these companies are industrial supply companies that carry just about anything you would need for a shop.

    We use Liquid Staple 870 to glue screens to the frames this comes with a catlyst that hardens the adhesive. About $80.00 usd per gallon. Which we buy from Nazdar Sorce One. But like I said in the US.

    Good Luck

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I suggest to find both of those things you are looking for, look on ebay I am a small printer and I get allot of my stuff there. I have seen stuff like that allot in the past for sale there!

    Oh also "adhesive" can be used for holding your shirts down tight to the boards, nothing more frustrating then if your shirt doesnt stick in place!

    good luck!

    Source(s): small time printer, making big dollars$$$
  • 1 decade ago

    I don't know, I always thought that you bought the frames with the mesh already streched over them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.