alaskan fishing?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • belfus
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there's nothing like landing a 50 lb king salmon. for a real adventure, try ocean kayak fishing in AK.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

i've got seen the tutor many circumstances and it is regularly riddled with many nervous moments. i'm right here at homestead and yet i've got self assurance the phobia. the adult adult males on the ships are close and all artwork collectively heavily. you are able to locate the teamwork, all people has a definite interest to do. specific, they're shown goofing around yet while it's time to place their packing containers or carry it in, it is all organisation in even if climate they're experiencing. You reported you have served 3 excursions in Iraq, it is the adrenaline and not understanding that probable drives you, ... and no, i don't think of you're loopy. An adventurer, sure. have relaxing and stay risk-free!

• 1 decade ago

Most definitely one of the best fish producin' areas in the world. I was fortunate enough to live in Juneau, Sitka Ketchikan etc., etc., (South Eastern AK.), annnd am hopin' ta' make the move back up there...

"Tip up and tight lines produce more releasable fish"...

• 1 decade ago

ohh yeah lets go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.