I currently live in a one bedroom flat, my ex partner and i have agreed that our two children aged 4 and 9?

can come and live with me for 4 nights a week and the rest at her home, i am currently not working and recieve housing benefit, would i be entiltled to council accommadation or similar and would my ex still be entitled to her working tax credits? thank you.
11 answers 11