If you could be a comic character who would you be and why?

I would either be Puratori or phylock. Because the both don't take no crap from no man or woman. They don't have to run thier mouths either.

Favorite Answer

Captain America. He was a man for decades who stood up for the true meaning of America. He held no man lower than himself, even people outside America. He was a person anyone could be a friend to. He helped no matter if it was beyond his powers or so insignificant. He was a great role model for many generations. This is a man who stood before Gods & Alien Beings beyond his understanding and fought for the wellfare of America & The World. He wasn't racist, he treated women with respect, he had morals and beliefs in things that have been lost in the current America. He was smart enough to realize that even if he didn't agree what the curtain people running the country said or did, did not give him reason to hate it. Leaders change as do their staff. All these things he knew and understood. He wasn't like everyone else. This was a man who was friends with aliens, people of other races, a drunk, a ex-wife beater, a psychopath who was protrayed as a hero. He accepted people for who they were, and found the good in them all. Some he even inspired to become greater than they ever were. He was an American, and he was there to help. That's all he wanted to do, was to help others. Make the world a better place. This was a man who was respected by great beings, kings, rulers, villians & heros alike. Even the villians mourned the loss of Captain America, with the exception of Red Skull & his crew. Kinda sucks that they killed him off for now, although I am sure he will be back, we kinda need a hero like that nowadays with all the problems going on in the world.

Now if I was a comic book character that I am already like, and not something I'd like to strive to become. I'd be Morph from Exiles, or Deadpool. I'm kinda a nice mix of the two, minus being a Merc irl. Although I am a merc in WOW! Meaning I help others level, quest, or just a plain ole hired thug for PvP.

I'd be Ang from the Avatar the last air-bender, because even if he seems insignificant he can totally handle himself against any competitor.

I would be spider man because I love the movies and I like how he helps while having fun!

Source(s): myspace.com/jamalemusic

The Flash for the superspeed

Phonix from Xmen, because she is so strong and so hot. I want a guy like wolvie to drool over me!

Superman. I would love the tight outfit and x-ray vision.

inuyasha he is so practical he doesn't take any crap from any one