Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

You know how PETA members run around spray painting people with fur coats?

Thos coats are like what $2,000? If someone destroyed your $2000 coat, wouldn't you beat the crap outa them? Thank you PETA PRO for showing up and making me think of this!

Favorite Answer

I don't even get the point of that...Do they have the mentality of a 4 year-old? "If the animal can't have it, no one can!" The bunny is already dead, what justice will it bring by destroying lovely furs (well, if I had any....*sigh*)

This is How RUMORS get started. No PETA member threw red paint of someone's fur coat. Years ago there were a "few" animal activists who threw red paint, but they were not PETA members. I have been to tons of Anti fur rallies(including when 1 MIillion people peaceable marched on Washington DC) and I am a PETA member. They were all well organized, peaceful and we handed pamphlets as well as protested in front of fur salons. And Yes we had permits! PETA also had small card handouts which explained where fur coats come from and the suffering the animals go through that you could give to someone wearing a fur coat. Bob Barker led one of the rallies we were on and He was a huge supporter and also Believed wearing FUR is completely wrong. At these rallies anyone is welcome and literally thousands of people who are for animal rights show up and they are Not just PETA members. I belive there are also "fake" protesters who cause most of the disruptions and problems. You may not like all that PETA does, but their intention is still to stop animal cruelty and their number way to do this is through education in the schools. Before you judge you should actually ask. I find it surprising you are talking about this issue now when first it is not fur season and two that incident happened so many years ago? Are you just trying to get people to believe more PETA BS? I do not know what you believe to be true about PETA, but yes there are tons of false rumors put out about them because they are the most influential Animal Rights organization. Look at the membership sometime and maybe you will wonder why they have so many celebrities and congressman backing them if they did even 1/2 of what people accuse them of. I think fur wearing is beyond disgsuting and I still do not know anyone who would throw paint on a person. I do remember a few double way stick tapes being stuck with sayings to the back of the coats of several fur wearers..... that was kind of funny( and did not do any permanent damage except perhaps to their pride)! Vegan Forever

• bumppo

A cowardly act from cowardly people. And if I had a $2000.00 Coat, you can bet it would be insured, and I would get another one. So, for the cost of a can of spray paint, a PETA terrorst just killed 40 more mink. And I would get to upgrade to this years most fashionable coat design for free.

I'm not into all this stuff, but I know i would never wear a real fur coat, there"s just no need. I mean if its just for show you can get a fake fur....as for the ones who do get spray painted, well I'm sure they have insurance.

If I was TOTALLY WEALTHY....I would wear fur every chance I got..and if any peta nut tried to do anything..I would have them prosecuted on assault charges....and sue them for every

cent I could get...punitive damages....and use the money for a TRULY worthy cause =) !!!!!!!!

STUFF THE ANIMAL NUTS....WEAR FUR...EAT STEAK!!!

BE HAPPY....BE FREE....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! =)

P.S. -- ABSOLUTELY....THEY A R E TERRORISTS!!!!>:(

WHERE DO THEY BLOODY GET OFF ASSAULTING ANY-ONE BECAUSE T H E Y JUST DARE TO WEAR A FUR COAT!!!! OHHHHHHH WEEEEEELLLLL, GET OVER IT,

PETA!!!!!

I WILL N E V E R BOW DOWN OR SURREND-ER MY FREEDOM TO A N Y OF THESE KOOL-AID ANI-MAL NUTS -- ANYMORE THAN I WOULD EVER BOW TO THE P.C. NAZI BRIGAGE AND THE ISLAMO-FASCISTS!!!!>:(

Down with PETA! Animal eaters unite!

Hell Id think that would make some people go buy some more.

That's why I consider them to be TERRORISTS!

There's plenty of cruelty to CHILDREN going on--why aren't they protesting THAT?

• uhhh

I don't own any valuable coats

• can't you sue in small claims for damages? I would.