Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

im 31 weeks almost 32 weeks pregnant?

what are my chances of having my baby earlier than expected

my due date is june 12

my baby is constantly on the MOVE.. non stop kicking

since week 18, and something tells me i will delivery early should i be concerned ? is this normal?

Favorite Answer

My brother was born at 24 weeks and lived so anything is possible.

I really thought i was going to go sooner then my due date with my second (my first came at 37 weeks and i figured i would go late).

I thought i was going sooner with my second and my doc thought i was too, i started getting contractions at 28 weeks that would come and go lasting up to 8 hours at a time, I was dilated to 3 at 34 weeks and still having contractions and just had "that feeling" but it is now 38 weeks have had my membranes stripped twice and i'm still hanging in there and have been walking around at 4 cm for three weeks.

there really isn't any way to tell even with the signs and symptoms

LOL:) I'm 31 almost 32 weeks due June 9th. Lately my ribs feel like kickboxing pads and my organs feel as though they are squished to their extent:) I wonder too if I'll go early or late - guess we just have to wait and find out. It's always nice to find someone due the same time as you - good luck and congrats on your little one:)

yes it is very normal for them to be very active. if this is ur first baby u are likely to go the whole time. My sister was pregnant with twins almost the whole time. I have a lot of sisters and the first one they always went to their due date or after. If you do go early it will be a week or two

I am 30 weeks with my first, he moves all the time the doctor said when they move less its because the room they have is getting smaller. I think they said that you should watch for when your baby drops. Full term is anywhere between 36 wks to 42 wks.

Good Luck

Aww your due date is on my Birth Day!! Im guessing as long as you hit week 37 you'll be fine, 32 weeks is still a little to early to be having your baby. Congrats!

Measuring 1-2 weeks behind isn't a big deal. Fundal height measurements don't necessarily indicate that something is wrong and as long as it increases each week you'll be fine.

could come early, my son was a mover and came at 34 1/2 weeks. a little earlier than full term, but 7 lbs beautiful healthy boy.

• forbes

36 weeks i believe is the full term and with our technology today, babies can survive even earlier. Good Luck!