1. "Behold, even My own people go the way of the afflicted of sin,
Following after those desolate of the Spirit
Who remain married to this world...
Yet I shall save them out of all their troubles!
For My own name’s sake will I do it!...
For the sake of Judah, I will cover them;
For the sake of Jacob, I shall hold them in safety;
And for the sake of David, My servant, I shall gather them under My wing.
O city of David, My Jerusalem, give Me glory! For The Lord has seen your travail, for it has come. Yet it shall not stand, for you are Mine... I am married unto you! Vengeance is Mine! Says The Lord. And I, Myself, shall go before you and fight against them!
And those who devise evil against you shall be thrown down! They shall not stand! For they have agreed together as one, and as one shall their agreement be turned into death... The grave shall be their reward! Recompense, in full, shall I give them in My hot displeasure! In My fury I shall destroy them!... Save a sixth part who shall not be counted among the condemned, the punished of My anger, says The Lord."
2. "Thus says The Lord God of Israel: The time has come, when I shall rise up and spare My people. Yea, I shall stretch out My hand and deliver them, even all of them; yes, the believer and the wicked alike shall be spared... Even all who dwell in My land, the land which I had promised to Abraham and have given to the seed of Jacob, forever.
Yet let it be known, and let the people understand: For My own name’s sake shall I perform this, for it is time to reveal My hand to the peoples of the earth. It is time for the name of The Lord your God to be made known, for I shall cause My name to resound in all the earth... Behold, it shall resound loudly! It shall sound! And My power shall be made fully known!"
3. "Thus says The Lord God: I will defend My people, Israel, and take vengeance upon My enemies. For My own name’s sake will I do it, and for My servant David’s sake shall it be done... And thereafter shall My witnesses be sent into battle..."
4. "For they plot an evil thing, saying, “The God of Israel sleeps and will not arise to defend His people; The Holy One of Israel will not see it. Therefore, let us go up and fight against the people of Jacob, and murder the inhabitants of Judah, and wipe Israel from all remembrance... Let their name die with them. Yes, let us go swiftly, and many peoples with us, to destroy them, that we may cast their name out of the earth, forever”...
Come! Says The Lord... COME FORTH! For by the blood of your fathers and by the blood of your sons, and by the blood of all your great and proud men, shall I be glorified in the sight of many nations! Behold, you shall fall upon the mountains of Israel!... A feast for the birds, a dwelling place of the worm... And in the open fields shall you leave your spoil! For I have prepared a valley... Your resting place."
5. "For thus says The Mighty One of Jacob: Behold, the heavens shall shake, and a great trembling shall come up from beneath!... I shall make My presence felt in the land of Israel! The sun shall be darkened, and fire shall fall from heaven upon My enemies! And with great hailstones shall I strike them in My anger; in My fury I shall cast them down and tear their companies in pieces!... Heaps of wreckage, multitudes of broken bodies littering the open fields!
Behold, I shall put a halt to all their weapons of war! For I shall rain down upon them a flooding rain, a great deluge, and they shall sink deep into the mire thereof, unable to gain any ground or foothold! Their armies shall be driven backward, bold soldiers shall cower in fear and mighty men shall flee, before the might of The Holy One of Israel! And that over which men were given dominion shall rise up and have dominion over them, plagues closing in on every side! And behold, every mighty man and proud soldier who sets foot in the land of Israel, to kill and to take spoil, shall be overcome with madness!... Brother against brother, nation against nation, every man striking his neighbor on the chest!"
6. "Then shall they know, I am The Lord! For the word of the wisest among them shall fail, and the knowledge of the most learned among them shall be accounted as dung, when calamity upon calamity breaks out upon every nation... For I AM HE, God who formed it!
Yet I shall set My foot over Israel, and in My shadow shall they be protected against all their enemies...
With a backward swipe of My hand shall I make a great slaughter! I shall tread upon the land of the north, and bring up calamity from the south. Even she who dwells there shall fight against them, yet she shall have no authority, and retain no strength through her agreement; nor shall the kings of the south gain any ground against those who sit at ease upon their self-appointed thrones. And war shall break out, to the launching of many devices, bringing much destruction and death."
7. "For I tell you, Jacob is about to stumble, Israel is about to make a grave error. Behold, the nations shall turn their backs as her enemies gather, and shut their eyes as they seek to strike her from existence. Yet I shall not turn My back, nor will I turn My face from My purpose. And though it greatly pains My heart, for I take no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked, My wrath shall be satisfied! My anger must be felt!... Let My name resound!"
Excerpts of MODERN SCRIPTURE given to This Generation
· 6 years ago