Big for abercrombie kids?

They recently opened an abercrombie kids store by my nearest mall. I've seen the website and the clothes look very cool, not to mention way less expensive than A&F. The point is I'm 18 but I'm actually a skinny and short guy (About 5"6´ tall and weight 116 pounds) so my doubt is if I'll fit in their clothes and if the store clerks won't look weird at me for shopping on a kids intended store :P. (By the way I'm an XS for AE)

Favorite Answer

I work at abercrombie kids, and we have people a lot weirder than you EVERY DAY. I've seen so many 40-something year old moms go into the dressing room and try stuff on, it isn't even funny. Don't worry about looking weird. Also, I'm about 5'8-9" and I also can wear an XS in AE, and I COULD wear their tops and bottoms (I believe I'm an XL), I just choose not to because I get a discount at A&F so it costs as much as regular abercrombie kids.

Source(s): Currently employed as an abercrombie model
  • Erika

this isn't that super. i positioned on an XL in abercrombie youngsters, and that i'm nowhere close to obese. i say an XXS in abercrombie could be solid. if no longer that, than she purely isn't the appropriate length for abercrombie. perhaps aeropostale ? solid success (: ! * merryy xmass !

what is your question? suck it up, 18 you're an adult go to the real store

Yeah. I think you're a little too big.