Reg. Yahoo email won't load; & Yah! Beta freezes up...?

Okay, for a month or so (Jan/Feb 2007), Yahoo Beta email worked fine. Then, in early March, I logged on to the old style Yahoo Mail, and when I tried to switch to Beta, the dancing guy just keeps dancing (for about 30 minutes...) I did all the suggested 'fixes', and got a message saying there was a 'syntax' problem, whatever that is.

Since I couldn't get the Beta version to load properly, I tried to go back to regular Yahoo email. It looks weird (no frames), and repeats itself at the bottom of the screen. I can't pull up any email messages, as the message area is blank. The Inbox will show new mail, but when I click on it, the body of the email remains white.

When I try to access my mail from my Yahoo page, it tries to load Beta and the guy keeps dancing -- result, nothing.

How do I fix this?

I'd rather have my old version of Yahoo Mail back, but I need to be able to read my messages.

thanks

--Melinda

Favorite Answer

Melinda,

Download Spybot-Search and Destroy. It is free, and eliminates spyware, and other things you may not want on your computer. This may eliminate the problem you have and help you get your old version of Yahoo Mail back. Hope this helps. This may be a long shot, but it is cetainly worth a try.

Source(s): Downloaded the program, and although I do not have this problem, it has helped in other areas. Am having a problem pullling up my yahoo mail. If you have an answer for me, I would be glad to listen. Thanks.