Why do black women and white men get so angry when they see a black man marring or dating a white woman.?

Is it that black women feel that my wife has robed them of me(I am black).Do white men feel that I have robed them of the chance to be with my wife(who is white). If this is true, do black women and white men feel that acting disrespectful and making dum conments under their breath will some how change the fact... show more Is it that black women feel that my wife has robed them of me(I am black).Do white men feel that I have robed them of the chance to be with my wife(who is white). If this is true, do black women and white men feel that acting disrespectful and making dum conments under their breath will some how change the fact that we love one another and want to spend our lives together. Let it be known that my intention is not to single any one group out with this question. It's just that my wife and I don't get the same reaction from white women and for the most part black men. Please if you answer this question be honest (don't hold back), and if you have an opinion explain why you feel that way.One liners are for cowards.
Update: Matthew, you and what army?