What's kind of Thai food you like most,why?

Thai food is very delicious.I wish to khow why you like my thai foods.

I mean name of Thai food you like.

Thai food is nice for health, low calorie in some kind of foods. It's easy to cook by yourself.

Favorite Answer

I love Rad Na sometimes spelled Laad Na, and beef Satay, with the rice and the clear sweet sauce that comes with cucumber. And Angel wing is really good too. Thai Food is actually my favorite. I like it because it uses a variety of very exotic and interesting spices all combined together. The textures and flavor combinations are all unique, and very refreshing. Its also not as heavy ( to me anyway ) as most other foods such as Italian, American, Chinese etc. However I do not like Thai Iced Tea, way too sweet. Plus, I try to go to places where there are actually Thai people serving their food and eating there it seems to be more authentic. Hope that helps but its just my opinion.

I'm glad to see a question like yours. It's a misconception that wines (western) are not compatible with Asian cuisine. I don't really care much about convention so thru the years I enjoy my wines when having Thai or Chinese food. Thai dishes are varied and flavorful. Many carry the heat of chilies and other spices. A good inexpensive white from the Alsace-France will bring its own spice to pairing - the wine is dry with ripe fruit flavors. Sometimes, you need a red to pair with a beef dish. You don't want a big, bold red that will clash with rather than complement the dish. The medium bodied Pinot Noirs are a good partner to beef dishes. The fruitiness goes nicely with Asian spices. Suggest you pick up wine labels showing "Gold, or Silver" medal awards - they are surprising cheap, awfully good. Bon appetite!

Whenever I have a Thai meal (in Thailand, or anywhere else in the world) I must order "tom yum goong" - this hot and spicy soup is incredibly enjoyable - so good with just white rice. Although I enjoy "tom yum" seafood as well, I prefer the fleshy succulence of large prawns. The soup is exquisite with a spectrum of taste sensation - sour, spicy, sweetish perfection.

This is my all-time favorite Thai dish. Sawadee krab Thailand!!

• Cheffy

I like authentic Thai food, not the crap that you find in most "Thai" restaurants. I like it because it is delicious with a wide range of flavors and ingredients and it doesn't taste like Chinese food which is what most "Thai" restaurants serve.

Thai cuisine is one of my favorites. It has so much to offer to satisfy all of one's senses: taste, aroma, beautiful visual presentation...

Thai food has is wonderfully fresh, the delicate flavors and textures are deliciously complex and unique. The exotic Thai spices are well combined and perfectly balanced making all thai dishes just superb. The cuisine has alot of variety and is suitable for almost everybody. Plenty of fresh vegetables ,protein, carbs, fruits... well balanced.

My personal favs:

tom kha gai, som tum, kao pad sapparod, pad see ew, pad kao pode orn, thai basil shrimp, all the curries (red, green, panang, yellow, massaman, choo chee, jungle...)

I like beef sate and Pad Thai noodle, two great Thai staples! Everything tastes better with peanut sauce! :)

I like the spinach in peanut sauce, but my favorite is a crispy calamari salad. MMMMM

Tom Ka soup with fried tofu and ginger salmon.