Question about Gmail?
Does anyone know how to forward all your messages from gmail to another email address?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Gmail lets you automatically forward incoming mail to another address, if you'd like.
Here's how to forward messages automatically:
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
3. Click Forwarding and POP along the top of the Mail Settings box.
4. Enter the email address to which you'd like your messages forwarded.
5. Select the action you'd like your messages to take from the drop-down menu. You can choose to keep Gmail's copy of the message in your inbox, or you can send it automatically to All Mail or Trash.'
6. Click Save Changes.
Best luck :)
- 1 decade ago
I don't think you can do it all at the same time.
You have to open each message/"conversation" and hit the forward button, then type your other email address, then SEND.
- 7 years ago
Yes. it is possible.