((jordy)) asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

do you hate these superstars?

1. JOHN CENA

2. HBK

3.UNDERTAKER

4. HHH

5 .RANDY ORTON

6. EDGE

7. JEFF HARDY

8. MATT HZRDY

9. KANE

10 UMAGA

Favorite Answer

1.Yes

2.No

3.No

4.Yes

5.Yes

6.Yes

7.No

8.No

9.No

10.Yes

Not All Of Them Only CENA, Orton, Umaga, And Matt Hardy

How can I put this? Most of the answers on here suck. Rather than saying: "Sure, I hate John Cena", try explaining why, WITHOUT using the word "Gay". I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

Personally, I don't have any problem with any of those guys. Tripper has stepped away from the title chase for now, which is good, as it gives others the opportunity.

HBK has been there and done it. He doesn't need another title run, although several fans will feel differently.

Taker is one of the best big men in company history, and deserves a goog title run before he packs wrestling in.

I don't hate Cena, but I do feel that he needs to improve in the ring, and justify his spot. Instead of being made to cut brain dead promos by the WWE brain trust, he should go back to cutting the topical rap type promos he used to cut in 2003 (I remember reading about him cut a blistering one in Manchester in 2003, where he wound the crowd up by saying soccer was for pansies, and that David Beckham didn't love Manchester United).

I can't feasibly see Orton being given another run with a World Title until he sorts out the disciplinary problems.

Edge should really be given a long and credible reign with a World Title, rather than just filling in as a transitional champ for Cena.

WWE really need to question whether or not Jef Hardy's head and heart is in the game anymore.

As for Matt, I don't think he has the complete package to ever be a World/WWF Champion, but I do feel that WWE should stop jobbing him out, use his talents for the good of the show, and hopefully reward him with a secondary level (IC or US) title.

WWE need to stop saddling Kane with guys who can't work a lick, and give him meaningful feuds again.

In the current climate of Pro Wrestling, Umaga as a 1960's style heel won't last forever. What WWE should try to do if they do choose to turn him face is add dimensions to the character, bring out human feelings within him, book him to speak, etc. People talk about how bad a worker he is. In my opinion, that is only because he is being booked as a 1960's-1970's savage. I honestly feel he is one of the best big man workers in the world at the moment. If Umaga were turned face, I'm sure he would be a hit. I have pictures of this guy wrestling in Japan doing a MOONSAULT. As Jamal in his previous run in WWE, he was blacklisted because he was injuring a lot of people through carelessness, but has improved a lot in the ring since his stint in Japan, as evidenced by the way he carried Cena at Royal Rumble.

The ones I hate are Randy Orton and Umaga.

John Cena=wanna kick in da ballz

HBK=should be the wwe champ right now and in about a year retire and let Jeff Hardy take the reigns

Undertaker:Love him right now but should retire and let benoit take the reigns

HHH:THE GOD OF WRESTLING!

Randy Orton: my dogs crap is higher on the food chain then him

Edge: He WAS awesome like pre-screwage of matt ..after that he sucks as a character

Jeff Hardy: LEFT HAND MAN OF HHH

matt: OK....just ok

Kane: i used to not like him but ever since he became sorta of a face, I love him!!!!!!!!

Umaga: BLAH!!!!!GDFYWRTEHY RH YDTYF Y Y Y JETDTEYHTJ T JER H EH HSYHIOT HIORH IPTNNGNKCIOP OTNE4N P NRON YR

Source(s): LARRY BURKHEAD IS DA BABY DADDY!!!! :-O
  • no I love Randy Orton and the rest exept Umaga but other then that I love them all

Cena- sucks nuts

HBk- Not bad

Undertaker- good

HHH- good

Randy Orton- THE BEST

Edge- Right behind Orton

Jeff- ok

matt- a little better then jeff

kane- not as good as used to be

Umaga- Is a monster but cant wrestle

1.Cena-Yes, I like the old Cena better!

2.HBK- NO!

3.Undertaker- No, he is ok.

4.HHH- NO!

5.Randy Orton- HECK NO! HE IS MY FAVORITE!

6.Edge- YES!!!!!!!!!

7.Jeff- NO!

8.Matt- No, his is ok.

9.Kane- Don't care for

10.Umaga- Yes!

The only wrestler that I ever had any feelings for was Lita (Real name: Amy Dumas Hardy... yes folks, she's Matt's wife)... and thats only when she used to have her thong crawling up the crack of her ***. (Don't tell Matt I said that, O.K? I'd hate to have a redneck looking for me, because my side won the Civil War already).

• JOHN CENA SUCKS..........He SUUCKS more than u

HBK DESERVED TO BE THE WWE CHAMP AT WM23

UNDERTAKER ROCKS MY SOCKS

WAITING FOR HHH

RANDY ORTON IS A CRAP!

EDGE BEST HEEL IN WWE

JEFF HARDY IS COOL

MATT HARDY MORE COOL

KANE VS THE UNDERTAKER AT JUDGEMENT DAY (wanna see dat match one last time also Inferno match or Hell in a Cell)

UMAAAAAAGGGGGAAAA SUCCCCCCCKSSSSSSS

Yeah what happened to muhfuckin XPAC and Papa Shango? Maybe Im out of the loop.