I need to write a letter of Intent. I wan't to apply for another open position within our company.?

Can you please include samples or something?

If you have a complete one, may you please send it to me? thanks.. I badly need this..

• Geff B
    Favorite Answer

A 'letter of intent' is a device used to signal parties' agreement to the basic structure of serious negotiations to close a deal.

Is this what you're looking for or is it simply an application for a job in your company ?

If so, how about something like this :-

Dear Mr. X,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised on the Notice Board. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

* I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications

* I strive for continued excellence

* I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers

With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this change of job opportunity.

Sincerely,

You can manipulate this format to suit.