despite / in spite of
1) Ｗhat is despite / in spite of mean ?
2) Are despite / in spite of the same?
4) Despite / in spite of + reflexive pronoun 係嘜黎?點用?
5) Despite the fact that + clause 係嘜? 點用 ?
6) you do not intend or expect to do something but you still do it.
7) Jack's tragic experience made me laugh in spite of myself.
- keithLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
３．例句：Despite his advice, I decided to buy it. （即使佢勸阻，我都係買左呢件野）
４．despite myself = 忍唔住；例：When I saw him, I just laughed despite myself. （見到佢時我忍唔住笑出o黎）
５．Despite / in spite of 要後跟名詞，但有時件事太複雜／冇個合用o既名詞，就可以用Despite the fact that 開頭，跟住用一句完整句子就ｏｋ。如：Despite the fact that his whole family had come from Japan to accompany him and brought his favorite things along, he was still unhappy.