asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

簡單的英文自傳問題

我只是想用這個簡單的自傳來表示我大概的英文程度

想請各位前輩能幫我糾正和提供更好的說法

謝謝大家^______^

My name is Wei-yi Sue.Ray is my English name.I graduated from China University of Technology and major in Information Management.

When I have free time,I enjoy surfing the web,reading,play guitar and research the method of Marketing,Internet Marketing especially.

I have great ardor for Marketing.The master of Marketing Philip Kolter is the target of learning for me.I am studying WBSA.I will join in the exam of WBSA by September.

I am a people person,so PM is my favorite job.

Please give me a chance of interview.Thanks.

Rating
  • wawa
    Favorite Answer

嗯... 來點比較簡單點的吧....

其實你的英文算是不錯了喔~^^ 只需要稍微修飾一下~

My name is Wei-Yi Sue. My English name is Ray. I graduated from Information Management at China University of Technology.

In my free time, I enjoyed very much in reading, playing guitar, surfing the web and researching for the better marketing method, especially the internet marketing.

I have great passion (passion 會比較適合) for marketing. The marketing master, Philip Kolter is my study goal that I've learned a lot from him. I am currently studying WBSA and I will be participated (participate 會比較適合) in the WBSA exam in September.

I am a people person, therefore, I think a PM job will be suitable for me.

It will be my pleasure to have an interview with you. Please have me as your consideration.

Thank you.

Source(s): myself from NY

I graduated from China University of Technology and major in Information Management.

→ ... and major"ed" in Information Management.

I enjoy surfing the web,reading,play guitar and research the method ...

→ ... reading, play"ing" guitar and doing the method of Marketing, Internet Marketing researching.

(我不太了解您這邊放especially的意思 :)

I have great ardor for Marketing.

→ I have great desire for Marketing

....is the target of learning for me.

→ Kolter is the model that I want to follow the example of.

→I am studying WBSA "and going to" join in the exam of WBSA by September.

I am a people person...

→您想說的是善與人相處的人嗎? " easy-going person"

As a whole, I am a out-going person and easy to get alone with. In my opion, PM will be a great position for me. Please do interview me, thank you!

Source(s): 外文系畢業,待業中 :)