Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think squirrels are cute?

I do. I absolutly adore them. Me and my friend are like have this *phase* where we just love squirrels.

Don't answer if you are going to say something mean or bad about squirrels. But feel free to say mean things about weasels and ferrets.

• Jess
    Best Answer

Haha. Squirrels are cute and funny I know someone that also loves squirrels, its one of their favorite animals.

I like watching squirrels, but why does a person have to dislike ferrets at the same time? My four little girls are every bit as entertaining as squirrels, and much more lovable.

Yes, squirrels are cute and very entertaining to watch. My dad say they are just rats with big tails. He is such a scrooge. He also says should not feed the ducks at my house.He says":Just what you need, duck poop all over the place." How can you not want to feed the squirrels and ducks? The are so adorable! i call my friend Squirrel Bait. She's nuts!!!!

• snarf

I think they are cute...over the weekend I was at Chincoteauge Island, Va and was lucky enough to see one of the endangered Delmarva Fox Squirrels!! I had totally given up on seeing one, and then all of a sudden one ran right in front of me! I was so shocked I almost did not get a photo of it!

http://training.fws.gov/library/Pubs/foxsquirrel.p...

here is some info on this special squirrel.

oh yes indeed adorable. I remember when i was in college, there was alot of trees and this means alot of squirrels...they were everywhere. It was soo cute. Except for once when i was putting some stuff in the trash bin and a squirrel pop out from it ...

Yea, I like squirrels and all they're cute if skittish and not very friendly but whats with the ferret hate? They're like squirrels except they make good pets.

Yes, I think they're adorable. I have a handful that I feed every day on my front porch. I even recognize which is which, and have names for each one (Foamy, Footy, Baby, Princess, Errie)... my family thinks I'm nuts and always asks how I can tell them apart, but I can. I also have a t-shirt with two squirrels pulling off their bikini tops, with mugs of beer in their hands, and it says "Squirrels Gone Wild" :)

• Wendy

They are SO cute! Where we live, the squirrels are quite big. I would love to hold one! The kids and I love to watch them! They are completely adorable!

I♥Squirrels

Squirrels always chew on nuts and then stop and look up as if to say did i leave the stove on? No,no of course not I'm a f-ing squirrel

my best friend absolutely loves squirrels...so do i!!! squirrels are the most awesome things ever. But not cuter than pitbull puppies. Especially bowlegged ones!!