Which is better for anxiety, Zoloft or Celexa? I know this is a hard question, read more about it below.?

I'm currently on Celexa, or rather the generic form of it. I have been taking it for 7 days. I take it at night and I notice that in the morning my anxiety is increased greatly, and I feel agitated and restless, combined with certain circumstances I am going through right now it becomes near unbearable, but... show more I'm currently on Celexa, or rather the generic form of it. I have been taking it for 7 days. I take it at night and I notice that in the morning my anxiety is increased greatly, and I feel agitated and restless, combined with certain circumstances I am going through right now it becomes near unbearable, but then seems to subside a bit throughout the day. I take a bit of clonopine (spelling) to help. I'm wondering if the increased anxiety side effect will subside, or should I ask about switching to Zoloft. I have read that Zoloft is a "gentler" drug when it comes to side effects.
Update: I'm getting some good feedback here, and I appreciate it. A bit more about me: my doc has put me on Celexa for situational anxiety/depression, to help me deal with something for the next 6 months to a year that it could drag on. I have OCD so that just worsens the anxiety when I experience it (obsessively... show more I'm getting some good feedback here, and I appreciate it. A bit more about me: my doc has put me on Celexa for situational anxiety/depression, to help me deal with something for the next 6 months to a year that it could drag on. I have OCD so that just worsens the anxiety when I experience it (obsessively thinking and analyzing the things the situation that is causing the axiety in the first place). My doc had mentioned that he was on the fence about giving me Celexa or Zoloft, but decided to go with Celexa. So far I've had negative side effects: loss of appitite, loss of taste, loss of sexual desire, increased anxiety in the morning hours and confusion. I'm starting to wonder if maybe Zoloft might be a better choice, I heard it kinda makes you emotionally dead, which is good because I'd rather feel nothing then feel fear.