Can anyone provide examples of a real art portfolio submitted to a college?

As a high school junior hoping to apply to an art school, I've been thrown into a series of disarray in regards to portfolio quality. While I know portfolio's should not be compared, I was hoping someone would be able to provide me a sample portfolio of a high school student that was accepted into an art... show more As a high school junior hoping to apply to an art school, I've been thrown into a series of disarray in regards to portfolio quality. While I know portfolio's should not be compared, I was hoping someone would be able to provide me a sample portfolio of a high school student that was accepted into an art school. I ask this because I do not want the biased opinions of friends and family, and I wish to see for myself as to where I stand in my quality of work.

If it is of any help, I'm thinking along the lines of Pratt, MICA, SVA, FIT, RISD, etc...

Thanks!