Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Larry Birkhead & Dannielynn?

You all are probably getting very sick of this question by now, but...

Since DNA testing has proved that Dannielynn Stern is actually Larry Birkhead's, what do you think?

Do you think Larry or Howard deserves Dannielynn?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I am very happy for Mr Birkhead. He has waited over 7 months to find out if Dannielynn is his or not.

I hate to "down the dead", but I do NOT think that it was right of Anna Nicole to lie on the birth certificate and say that Mr Stearns was the father. Some may say that maybe she did not know.....and with all of the drugs she was on, I suppose that could be possible, but I don't believe it is. I think that what happened is terrible, and I feel sorry for Ms. Smith's family, but enough is enough.

I hope that Mr Birkhead gets custody of the baby soon and that he is a great parent.

• 1 decade ago

When you stand Larry, Howard, Anna's mother, that so-called prince side-by-side & even stupid but OJ Simpson, Larry is the lesser of the 5 evils.

I always thought Larry was the baby's father because he posted a picture of himself at the same age and they looked almost exactly alike.

I wish Larry and Dannielynn God's best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's a pretty simple question. The father should have his child. The father tried to protect his own born child early on, trying to convince Anna she had to get off drugs while being pregnant with Dannielynn.

What did Howard do, but help keep her supplied in them. Nothing short of a miracle that little baby was born healthy.

Give her to the father that showed some brains in the whole ordeal.

• J.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Larry deserves her. It's simple as that. He is her father. Those who where behind him knew from the start he was her father. She should be with her biological father not just some random dude off the street who is really nothing to her. She needs to be in her fathers arms. That of which is Larry Birkhead.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Neither. She should have her name legally changed to Jane Smith or something innocuous and sent to live in the Midwest with a good, loving family who are't in the spotlight so she has a chance at a normal life.

Of all the parties involved, she's the only innocent, and it just seems unfair that in 15 years we'll see her on the cover of People magazine "starting her acting/modeling/singing career." And without good guidance during her formative years, she's probably going to end up just like Mom -- another Hollywood statistic.

• bengt
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

confident. I watched a tutor the place they in comparison the infant's good factors to those of Stern and Birkhead. She had many extra good factors in worry-unfastened with Larry. of course, that may no longer very clinical. they might desire to do the DNA for it to be conclusive.

• 1 decade ago

I think Larry deserves Dannielynn, Howard's a jerk in my opinion

• 1 decade ago

Howard is a killer. He should be in jail. Larry is the father, he deserves to raise her. Poor little girl.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

number one what man would prove they the daddy. its all for money she made millons thats why he raised his hands like a winner when found out he was the father i stoped carin when iraq soldiers were dying its all money and thats it.

• 1 decade ago

Larry!!!!! Duh Dued

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.