What sells good online?

My mother wants me to help her find something to sell online and make her a website. What would be something that we can sell that is good to make a decent profit. Clothes, blankets, household items, makeup???

Favorite Answer

Electronics, simple small products.

Memory cards, memory card readers, you can buy big amounts, and still sell them cheap. P&P are usually cheap, you can make some profit in that, and the demand is quite high I believe.

And I agree with women related products. Shoes I guess, from closing warehouses, clearance sales, we are crazy about shoes and bargains. ohh, and handbags, but thesse obsiously will take up more space and P&P.

Not beauty products, theres the safety issue, quality, on make up there's the color, tone, smell...

Maybe collectables, check sites like ebay and go on the 'I want it now' part, where people post what they want to buy and can't find for sale. http://pages.ebay.co.uk/wantitnow/

It's hard work research, but just remember to do your homework before investing real money.

I do affiliate marketing and very good program, it gives you a back door to leading name brands and exclusive products of every type. If your interest goto my opportunities page the password is click4more and the site is listed in the sources section. It does not list all 200 plus companies and the millions of products and services there, it is only a introduction to internet comerce, just let me know if you want more information from my site, good luck, I love the biz, I sell cell phones and everything..

Source(s): www.click4all.net

as its kinda family business, i have to say you should sell women related products. as women will be comfortable with doing business with you.

In UK there is a mother and daughter who started some website who sold bras only for big ladies, it turned out to be a big success, they were very famous few yrs ago. make up i dont think is, people wont buy it as it could damage their skin

Art is good. If you theme that kind of art "adult", does not have to be porn, but adult themed, then I´m sure you are going to sell it good.

Source(s): Dr. Phil.

Porn. (Just being honest!)