Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

oklahoma city bombing??

i was trying to remember what year the oklahoma city bombing took place, does anyone remember?? is there anywhere i can read about what exactly happened?? thanks ahead of time..

• dedum
    Favorite Answer

The Oklahoma City bombing was a terrorist attack on April 19, 1995 aimed at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, a U.S. government office complex in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The attack claimed 168 lives and left over 800 injured. Until September 11, 2001, it was the deadliest act of terrorism within U.S. borders.here is a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

My father's office windows were blown out by the explosion. He was fine, but he can not see a yellow moving/delivery van without reacting to this day.

Wednesday, April 19, 1995. Exactly one day after my best friend committed suicide. The whole OK City bombing was muted by my shock and grief over my friend's suicide... I did not come to terms with the bombing until after I got through that week of my friend's suicide.

• nitz

No, it replaced into appropriate to the undesirable habit of the government at the two Ruby Ridge and Waco. -any smart person won't be able to deny the government misbehaved at the two places. They killed Weavers 8 300 and sixty 5 days previous son and blindly killed his spouse. Then exonerated the killer. They raided a non violent non secular compound for undemanding weapons violations. i understand this is slightly of a simplistic rationalization yet i don't assume you to have the flexibility to understand something yet. In remaining, it replaced into only one hundred sixty five people who died. 19 of that have been toddlers. this is noted as Blowback. i think of our overbearing government and this is little nazi agitators want slightly reminder as quickly as in awhile.

august 19th 1995. my lil' sister's 18th b'day!