Why do people act like Middle School is so hard?

All you have to do is be friends with teachers (or act), try to be nice but not to nice don't want to be a door mat, and be really nice to girls if you know what i mean!

Favorite Answer

So the key to being successful is to be a suck up?

No self respecting person would take that route.

Middle school is hard. If you even pretend to be friends with teachers, you get labeled as a Teachers' Pet. From my experience, students don't care if you're nice or not. Either you're their friend, or a loser- at least with the popular kids.

It's a life-changing experience, so they say. I wouldn't say life-changing, but it did show me who really wanted to be my friends.

Also, people are cattier in middle school. Rumors spread faster since there's more students, fights break out, etc. I never had those in Elementary school.

That's not the way to go through life.

The only people who act like middle school is hard are those in it. The only people who act like high school is hard are those in it. The only people who act like college is hard are those in it. See the pattern?

When you're at that age it seems like it's extremely hard. When you get through it you believe it was easy.

Like multiplication. Hard when you first started to learn it but easy now.

As you grow you learn and mature.

hellz yeah. Its easy as **** if you play your social cards right. I had a super easy time. Some people are just r-tards though, and as you will learn in life, "Everybody knows, that the world is full of stupid people..." If you are still in middle school, play it cool but don't be a dick. So far those years have been the gnarliest.

Source(s): "Banditos" By the Refreshments
  • love

Some people act like they are in Middle School because they are. Others continue this habit because they are too immature to act in another way and they continue to do this for the rest of their lives, unfortunately.

• I don't remember my experience in junior high, even though the 8th grade was only four to five years ago

Actually I had it easy all I had to do was pretend to be interested to my teachers when we talked personally, and that was about it.

I've wondered that too...same w/ high school.

as if