Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do women feel when they see other women in pornography?

What women feel knowing that so many other women are doing pornography? What do you gals feel toward these women and why do you think so many young women are doing this now a days?

• JAN
    Favorite Answer

I feel sad and shame for women who feel that this is the only way they can get by. I believe most feel it is the only way they can provide for their family or themselves.

I do not think a lot of the women doing this would if they thought they had another alternative of support.

• Erin

I feel that some of these women are being exploited. For those women, it's completely wrong and something should be done to stop this.

For others, it's simply an expression of their sexuality. I admire these women for doing what they want to do even though society generally views pornography as wrong.

In general, I don't have a problem with the magazines and videos. In fact, I wouldn't mind having pictures or video taken provided it's with a partner I trust completely. It might be fun.

I watch porn on occasion. It's hilarious--these women are so obviously faking it. The guys do too. I don't give a flying leap off a two foot ladder about porn as long as there aren't any children in it (child pornography needs to be stopped) and everything is consensual.

After watching The Girls Next Door, I may not think they are the smartest in the bunch, but it made pornography seem not as gross, and more like modeling. I would never do it, but it's pretty much whatever floats you're boat. I don't think it's a turn on or anything though, I don't really get it.

I think the women who do it have no class what so ever. Pornography is very degrading towards women and it makes women feel like we all have to look like sluts to be good in bed. Dont get me wrong it is their right so It shouldnt bug me.

my girlfriend likes porn as much as I do.... we both even love Japanese hentai..... Many women are turned on by it just as much as men. There are some however that find it gross AKA prudes, then some women who don't mind being around it, but it doesnt necessarily turn them on (Girl next door type), then the ones who really love it like my gf (Very horny and open minded).

There are also some blue ball men out there who dont like porn and are disgusted by it, but not many.... not many at all. Real tight *** dudes..... I mean hell even gay guys like their porn, it's a man thing all around MOST of the time, but you'd be surprised how many women are actually into it. Some women are closet porn freaks... act like they dont like it in public situations, but behind their own closed doors, have a lil collection. Everyone has a computer these days, if you don't see a DVD/Mag collection, they have hard drives and the internet....... easily hidden from blatant view.

I am a guy, but I suspect most women don't care what other women do for a living. Some may say it's degrading, but most would agree that everyone has a right to do whatever they want with their life.

Source(s): My Humble Opinion

it does not turn me on if that is what you are asking... I would not do it, but I can not act out others lifes either....I guess I would feel cheep or degraded , but to those doing it maybe they have reasons???????

Good question, I know a chick does this and honestly she is a nympho and gets paid for it, I quote

I feel sorry for them and I guess they do it because they can't do anything else.