How do you make raising cane's sauce for chicken fingers?
- CisterLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1 part ketchup
1 part mayonnaise
dash of worchestershire sauce
dash of garlic powder
dash of pepper
1. Add mayonnaise and ketchup to bowl (or whatever you're mixing in). If you're cheap like me, bum some mayo and ketchup packets from somewhere like Arby's, Jack in the Box, etc.
2. Add a dash of worchestershire. You want enough to thin out the mixture a little, but not enough to affect the taste.
3. Add garlic powder and pepper to taste.
4. STIR until the mixture is pinkish.
5. Serve with chicken, beef, pen...wait, strike the last one. It's best for dipping, though