Where can I get a $5000.00 loan with bruised credit without using tradtional lenders?

I am in need of $5000.00 from an individual. I am do money from a previous employer in 60-90 days but need the money immediatley. Will gladly pay a very high rate of intrest to get this accomplished. Pay day loan will not help and I can't get use traditional sources due to previous credit issues. Can anyone... show more I am in need of $5000.00 from an individual. I am do money from a previous employer in 60-90 days but need the money immediatley. Will gladly pay a very high rate of intrest to get this accomplished. Pay day loan will not help and I can't get use traditional sources due to previous credit issues. Can anyone help me? Trying to save my house and car. Working again but first check not due in until 3 weeks. Help Please!