Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Does anyone remember the show 'John Doe'?

It was on friday nights on the Fox channel... way back in 2000 or 2001. I wonder if it has been released on DVD.

Favorite Answer

I do..great show! I remember his weird mark on his body too!

Would visit websites where everyone was trying to figure out what it meant! Good times..

Was soooo mad they way they ended it though! Nice season finale people! It would have been nice to give us a few more episodes to finish off the series, instead of leaving us hanging!! Sheesh!

Anyways, I haven't heard anything about a DVD yet.

I wanted to buy the dvd so i went to amazon and ebay until i asked some people and they said that it was probably not comming out on dvd. It sucks, it was such a good show. But then again the last episode was filmed in the 25 april 2003 it is already 2007 so they are probably not putting it out dvd if they would it would have come out atleast 2 years ago.

Yes, I still have no idea why Fox canceled it. The buy on Prison Break was the main character. I hated the way they ended it was well. I mean they really didn't END anything other than you know the guy who was his friend was the one chasing him. URG! I was hoping they would do a FIREFLY and make a movie to answer all the questions.

John got here to Salem no longer understanding who he replaced into. He in simple terms replaced into "The Pawn." The Pawn after unraveling the bandages from an wide beauty surgical operation, got here up with the call John Black.

i loved that show

scifi channel sometimes has reruns, so there maybe hope for DVD release