promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

Animal Crossing?

Alot of people say animal crossing is better than nintendogs.. what is animal crossing.. i have seen my friend play it before but im not sure what its about ya know , can sumone explain it to me?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Basically you get a little character and you live in a town with a bunch of animal neighbors. You can do all the things you'd do in a town ... furnish your house, buy clothes, talk to your neighbors, do odd jobs, fish, plant trees, design clothes... it's fun!

Plus you can visit your friend's town wirelessly... anytime you want.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a great game! Your little character moves into an animal village, buys a house, gets a job to pay off the house, helps out villagers, make friends, buy furniture, go fishing, catch bugs, really anything you want. Your town also has special holidays too. I think it's better than nintendogs.

• 1 decade ago

Animal crossing is awesome! Your character moves into a house, and you can upgrade it more and more. You pay debt, help your animal neighbors (which are really cute), design clothes, fish, catch bugs, and create an interior design for your house! Plus, you can donate to the museam too. And you can get animal crossing for DS AND gamecube, but nintendogs is only for ds.

• 1 decade ago

animal crossing is hard to explain just go to www.animalcrossing.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SPB
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.