Is there a bike with built-in computer sensor for heart rate, calorie burn, distance, average speed etc?

I would like to buy a good touring bicycle available with sensors similar to those on some exercise bikes that pick up your pulse from the hand-held grips, give you feedback on your heart rate, the calories you have burned, the distance you have covered and your average speed. Alternatively, is there a good... show more I would like to buy a good touring bicycle available with sensors similar to those on some exercise bikes that pick up your pulse from the hand-held grips, give you feedback on your heart rate, the calories you have burned, the distance you have covered and your average speed. Alternatively, is there a good quality and easy to fit add-on to my bicycle, perhaps one that includes satellite navigation?