Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomBirmingham · 1 decade ago

how to get from new street to moor street (birmingham) walking?

anyone know how to get from new street station to moor street station on foot?.. i know that there is some kind of coloured line that you can follow to get there? Or please give me a simple directions on how to get there by walking. all answers apreciated. thanks!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's easy. When you pass the gates at New Street Station there will be three exits in front of you. To the left is the pedestrian exit to the Bullring. In the middle are escalators which take you to the Pallasades Shopping Centre and through there on to New Street and Corporation Street. To the right is an exit to the car park and taxi rank which is on the same level as the exit on the left.

Take the left exit and walk towards the big tall circular building (The Rotunda). It should be partially under construction. When you reach there, there is a ramp that leads to a big square in front of the Bullring. The ground should be grey brick. To your left will be the Bullring and to your right should be New Street and the High Street.

Keep walking forwards towards the Nationwide Bank (I think) and there should be a gap between the bank and a big building with black windows. Walk through here and and walk down the ramp and steps until you reach an area with a few bus stops. This is Moor Street. Now, all you need to do is cross the road at the zebra crossing and you'll be at the entrance to Moor Street Station (old Victorian looking building).

If you do get stuck, the best thing to do is to ask someone at New Street Station or anybody in the street. Also, chances are, the route will be signposted for you, it's just a case of seeing the signs.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axKOS

Do you mean the road New Street, or the station? From New St station, leave the main entrance, walking towards the Bull Ring. Turn left through the tunnel and Moor St station is at the other end on the far side of the road. The route is fully signposted. From New Street itself, walk to the east end (by the Rotunda). Head to the right of Waterstone's and left down the passage between the shops. Moor St station is on the far side of the road at the bottom of the ramp. There are maps available online but it's so close you don't really need one!

• 1 decade ago

Follow directions in other answers, just make sure you exit New Street station from the main exit not the Victoria Square exit.

The main exit is accessed from the centre of each platform (in between the 'a' and 'b') wheras the Victoria S. exit is at the end of the platform (b end).

• Ozzy D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

come out of the train station and follow the path with the tall wall that curves around to the left and you will go under a tunnel and once out the other side, moor street sttaion is on your left.

it should take about five minutes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ask the enquiries counter at New Street station, they'll probably be able to give you a plan. It's no distance and should take less than ten minutes' walk.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how to get from new street to moor street (birmingham) walking?

anyone know how to get from new street station to moor street station on foot?.. i know that there is some kind of coloured line that you can follow to get there? Or please give me a simple directions on how to get there by walking. all answers apreciated. thanks!

Source(s): street moor street birmingham walking: https://biturl.im/srOLz
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

It's only a short walk. Have a look on Google maps for the route.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.