promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

<急>請幫我看看有沒有文法OR文句組合的上錯誤

這篇是我的作文其中一部分 請幫我看看有沒有文法OR文句組合上的錯誤 謝謝

What do I do now? What career is best for me?

Most of people whom are high school students, college students and graduate students or inexperience person facing career choose options; it often comes to his/ her mind of decision making struggling for which to choose. It can also bring a lot of uncertainty and confusion. As a twenty-one year old student, what I want to be in the future is a graphic designer that I have to make plans to become a successful graphic designer. Before that, there are some step have to do it. Know yourself, investigate the job market, and find an occupation to suit you that is most important for choose a career.

Actually, modern people image their ideal life and desire pursuer all of it, it is no matter what age or what varied social status they are in. According to New Directions textbook, The New American Dreams which from On Her Own: Growing Up in the Shadow of the American Dream (1990), written by Ruth Sidel. She is a modern woman who carries out an investigation of interview some women from different cities of the U.S.A. Even thought they are in different position, they identical toward a great future. They image a bright future such as have a successful career, an own house, an own car, lovely family and so on.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. What do I do now?

now用簡單式應該也是OK的,不過你這句如果用現在式or現在進行式,都是講 [我現在的職業是什麼? => 不是學生嗎!? ]

應該改成未來式或是帶有不確定語氣的助動詞會更棒唷

=> What will / should I do?

2. What career is best for me?

best 當名詞,前面要加 the

=> What career is the best for me?

3. Most of people [whom are high school students, college students and graduate students or inexperience person] facing career choose options;

=> 關代 whom => who

因為who是子句中的主詞

=> facing career choose options

這句應該是面對職業的選擇吧?

如果放在關代內,主要子句變成

Most of people choose options.

等於沒說,反而把更重要的 facing career 當修飾字

SO 把 facing 改成主要動詞可能會比較好吧?

=> Most of people [who....] face the options of choosing career;

4. it often comes to his/ her mind of decision making struggling for which to choose.

=> it often results in a struggle of his / her mind of decision

5. It can also bring a lot of uncertainty and confusion.

6. As a twenty-one year old student,

=> 年齡當形容詞要全接在一起 twenty-one-year-old 此時year不加s

7. what I want to be in the future is a graphic designer that I have to make plans to become a successful graphic designer.

=> that先行詞 = a graphic designer, 在子句不需重覆

=> that I have to make plans to become

8. Before that, there are some step have to do it.

=> there are some steps needed to be done.

9. Know yourself, investigate the job market, and find an occupation to suit you that is most important for choose a career.

=> for choosing a career

10. Actually, modern people image their ideal life and desire pursuer all of it, it is no matter what age or what varied social status they are in.

=> and desire to pursue[這裡應該是可望去追求吧?] all of them

=> no matter what

2007-04-09 15:55:09 補充:

11. She is a modern woman who carries out an investigation of interview some women from different cities of the U.S.A.

=>OK

12. Even thought they are in different position, they identical toward a great future.

=> they face toward a great future identically.

一樣少了主要動詞

2007-04-09 15:55:24 補充:

13. They image a bright future such as have a successful career, an own house, an own car, lovely family and so on.

=> such as having a successful career 次要動詞要改成 Ving

=> a lovely family 少了定冠詞

希望沒有遺漏

Study Hard

and文法構句建議你從

1. 李家同 [基礎]

2. 旋元祐 [進階] => 絕版了,圖書館印OR上網標

這兩本書好好K一下,會對整個構句有起死回生之妙用

不然文法寫再深 =>錯誤,就很可惜嘍

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

只是句子有點不順怪怪的,也不是明顯的錯誤啦!

1. What do I do now? ==> What I am doing now? (now應該用現在進行式喔)

2. Most of people whom are.... ==> Most people either high school .......all face the career choice option.

3. As a twenty-one year old student==> ....years old

4. What I want to be in the future......that I have to make plans to become a successful graphic designer.==> What是多餘的 I want to be a graphic designer in the future, so that I need to make planes to be..........

5. step==> steps

6. In my opinion, to know your self and investigating the job market then find out suitable career (occupation) is the most important.

7. pursuer all of it ==> all of them (it就不需要加all了)

8. 不懂你"it is no matter what age or what varied social status they are in"要表達的是什麼?? 不過兩句之間要加上and或分號

Actually, modern people alway image their ideal life and eager to pursue them; that is no matter what the age or social status.

9.書名最好加引號,不然容易誤會

10.Even thought==> Even though

先這樣囉~~

Source(s): myself
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.