promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Need Help with a movie Title 70's movie western Type where they kill robots who like like people?

I'm looking for a movie title where these people go to parks set up like a west land and a few others. where there are robots they get to kill but the robots started to fight back i saw it on tmc awhile ago i think its from mthe 70's

9 Answers

Relevance
  • mcd
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Westworld

With Yul Brynner

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yep its.... Westworld (1973)

Written and directed by Michael Crichton

Starring Yul Brynner and Richard Benjamin

Plot Outline from IMDB: A futuristic amusement park becomes a deathtrap when the androids and computer systems used in it begin to murderously run amok.

(PS - they're planning to remake the film to be released in 2009 which is also the year they plan to release the films: The Green Hornet, Captain America and The Boys from Brazil, Wonder Woman and Magnum P.I. )

• 1 decade ago

yuhl Brynner played the robot cowboy, and all the adults went to this place:like a Disney amusement park, to act out their fantasies with these robots. But one fought back, and this was the cowboy....sound familiar?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The movie is Westworld. Pretty clever stuff. I want to go to a theme park like that. They made a sci-fi sequel that was terrible...I think it was called Spaceworld, or something like that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wandra
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

All the robots get killed in the science fiction movies, so you'll have to be more specific.

• Bob Mc
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Westworld, one of my favorite sci-fi films when I was a kid. They did another film a few years later called Futureworld. Not as good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

gold movie , has yul brenner as the bald robot ,

think its called west world

• 1 decade ago

"WestWorld" starring Yul Brynner

• 1 decade ago

Westword with yule brennr

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.