Paris?????

is anybody from paris or has been 2 paris???is it fun,beautyful,what i wanna know about paris i wanna go there some day and i wanna know wat people think about it??????

Favorite Answer

Paris is one of the most beautiful places in the world.I've been there in summer,it was so great.I visited the Disneyland for 3 days and then I had 5 whole days to enjoy the life of Paris.you will never get bored,there are so many things to do .definitely go to Eiffel tower during night,it's just like a magic.A huge gold tower and is reflected in the seine's water.then we have notre dame situated on a small island in the river seine,the Paris opera and champ Elysee.Versailles were very impressive too,don't miss it,the whole french revolution was based there,you can see the glorious gardens of Marie Antoinette and the luxurious rooms of the king. but Paris has a lot more to offer you than these,you can walk to the narrow streets and enjoy the classic buildings or go to la defense,the biggest economical center in Europe and have a lot of choices for you shopping. Also you can get a taste of the night life of Paris,moulin rouge e.t.c.

You have to go one day,it's really great,I had a great time and I'm definitely going there again in the future. It deserves 100% the name for the city of light.

i wish you manage to go there sometime good luck

btw I forgot to tell you about monparnase,a modern tower in the center of Paris where you can have a view of the city from the top.

I LOVE Paris so much that I like to pretend I live there! lol.

Have you seen these videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00UjQhTZoVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FuZ3qLMdD4

They can make you feel like you're there for a few minutes :) Highly recommend a daily dose of Paris!! :)

I live there, and it's just beautiful.

Fun? I don't know, you can always go to DisneyLand if you want that kind of fun,

but Paris is g r e a t

the food is excellent,

no wonder why it's the #1 touristic destination in Europe

My husband & I won a 7-day trip to Paris 18 years ago. We were college kids & married at the time. We loved it & it was our first trip out of the U.S. We went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, saw many street artists, visited many old famous museums, ate at outdoor cafes. The locals were all very friendly & patient with us at our attempt to speak French (I had only 1 semester of college French). We ended up drawing pictures & laughing about it.

What surprised me was that little dogs were allowed into the restaurants to be seated with their owners. We walked down the Champs Elyses & saw Notre Dame & climbed the many stairs to the top. We saw the Moulin Rouge & some other shows. We were young & had a lot of energy required to walk walk walk everywhere to see the famous sites & we did one bus side-excursion to Versailles (I highly recommend it!).

I would love to go back one day. i hope you also get to visit!

It is really a very beautiful place. My brother has visited once. It is one of the biggest tourist spot among the world. Also various international shows and exhibitions get organized there such as Paris Motor Show.

http://www.sagmart.com/paris-motor-show-news

• paris

I love Paris, but your question is too general. When this "some day" will come, ask me and I'll be glad to be helpful.

i lived there for 3 years and i just loved it.. i am actually moving back this year. some times the people can be a bit hard to get used to as they are mostly city people but for the most part its amazing. i recommend seeing some shows while your re there this was probably my favorite activity.

Source(s): parisjourney.com

I don't like Paris, the streets and metro and all are dirty. I prefer Hong Kong, my hometown.

I WANNA GO TO PARIS BUT I HAVE NO MONEY

9000 people living in paris here https://www.facebook.com/groups/expatriatesinparis... :)