Sin City movie question?

The guy that appears in the first scene of the movie, who is he and what was he all about. He appears at the end as well as the doctor wit the girl on the elevator and she acting weird around him and stuff. I didn't get what those scenes were about.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i have all the sin city comics and the movie, i never got it till i saw it with a friend who hadn't seen it. the begining is a short story called "the customer is always right"the woman actually paid him to kill her that's why he'll cash her check in the morning.

the ending in the hospital was a new ending cuz in the comic becky got killed in the shootout in the alley

• 1 decade ago

Great question, and a great movie also. The guy that you are referring too is actually a hitman, and in the actual script is referenced as such. As a notorious hitman he was probably recognized by the woman at the end. The woman at the end did double-cross her friends, so it makes sense that she would have a bounty on her head. Plus, he acts as a fantastic narrator in the opening scene to set the mood of the crime and "sin" of the city. Hope this helps, and look forward to checking out the next Sin City when it comes out next year.

• 1 decade ago

he is a hitman. in the begining of the movie he shot the girl but at first he asked her if she wanted a smoke. in the end he met up with the other girl in the elevator and offered he a smoke that means that hes gunna kill her because she betrayed the other people and "told on them" so they hired him to kill her. sorry that might be a little confusing

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Grindhouse. BQ- Clive Owen BQ2- Planet Terror

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chuck Norris

• 1 decade ago

he was a hit man, in the first scene he was talking about being hired to kill her, and in the end scene he was posing as a doctor to charm her/gain her trust before he killed her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh god i KNOW! that confused me too. well he killed the girl in the beginning, right? so maybe he's a serial killer of some kind, like he stalks and kills women. so then when he sees alexis bledel in the elevator, she could recognize that he's a known killer and that she's going to die...

or something.

honestly, im just guessing but yeah i was wondering the same thing

• 1 decade ago

Might be a prelude to Sin City 3. You never know. . .

• 1 decade ago

I believe it was done to show the cruel and inhuman aspects of the people of the town. The salesman, a.k.a. the Colonel, may be an assassin.

• 1 decade ago

It was done to set the mood of the film and he is a hit man

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.